Disclaimer: Content, Copyright and Liability
- The access to and use of this website (www.thebarefootreview.com.au) and its associated localised sites, including all pages and content, including downloadable items (hereinafter "the website"), is subject to the following terms and conditions. Accessing, using or browsing the website, indicates that the user accepts these terms and conditions. All use of the website is regulated by this Disclaimer. The Barefoot review reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All content on the website or downloaded from the website is provided FOR INFORMATION ONLY. The Barefoot Review does not give any guarantee express or implied with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of the content on this website.
- Information contained in this website including media releases, reviews, publicity and interviews contains the opinions of the artists, writers and publicists and should not be considered the opinion of The Barefoot Review.
- Names, contact information and details contained in the 'Barefoot Directory' are user editable. The Barefoot Review cannot guarantee the validity of this data and cannot be held liable for any errors, omissions or incorrect data contained therein. It is the user's responsibility to contact the administrators of the website if they feel that and Directory information is incorrect, and the administrators will attempt to rectify or delete the entry as soon as is practicable.
- All recordings are done with the express permission of the interviewee and release forms are issued and signed by all participants before any intellectual property is posted on the site or made available for download.
- Interviews with artists may only be quoted by external sources with the express permission of The Barefoot Review, and the The Barefoot Review credited in any reproduction, quotation or notation of an artists opinion.
- All information should be independently verified by the user. The information contained on the website can be changed or removed by the editor at any time without prior notice.
- The content of any third party websites to which hyperlinks or references are published on the website remains the exclusive responsibility of that other website.
- The Barefoot Review, its owners, officer, directors and employees explicitly reject liability or responsibility for any damages, losses, costs or expenses (directly or indirectly) as a result of or in conjunction with accession or using the website.
|< Prev||Next >|